Monday, May 19, 2008

Bounce U


We had Oliver's 5th Birthday Party at Bounce U on Saturday and can I just tell you that it's Great! Kind of Pricey, but you seriously do nothing. Well, you get to play and have fun, but you don't have to set up or clean up. They do it all for you!

They show the kids a 5 minute video so they'll know the rules. Then they line the kids up and set them loose.

They have two BIG room full of stuff to do. In the first room the kids play in there's a tall climby thing with a trampoline at the bottom so no one gets hurt, basketball, a wrestle room with some hoops in it that Simon didn't want to leave and then this thing with two slides. Seriously, how can a kid get hurt in a padded room? Loved it!

In the second room there was boxing ring, a little obstacle course thing for the smaller kids, a BIG slide and then and obstacle course for the bigger kids.

Even the Parents could play. This is my oldest brother and his wife, they've been married for a while. All married couples should be required to do this once in a while.


Oliver Loved the BIG slide.

Bompa and Simon did too!

Me and my sisters decided to go down the BIG slide and see what all the fuss was about. If Bompa can do it then we can right? Wrong, I almost peed! It was faster than I thought.

Even Jarred got in on the fun, but after playing for over an hour he and Simon were exhausted!


Simon wasn't to exhausted to kiss Emmie though. Kissing cousins? Oh my, just as long as they don't continue doing it in college like The Jones family. I wonder if this is what Jamie and Carlos looked like as infants? I hope not.


We went into yet another room to sing "Happy Birthday" and have cake and ice cream.


I think this was the first party I threw that I actually got to sit down and have cake at. Seriously, they do everything for you at this place!


They even wrote down what Oliver got and who gave it to him while I sat and watched and Jarred took pictures.

This is just some of the kids that were there. Some were too camera shy to be in the picture and some had left before we could take a picture. This was so fun. Thank you to everyone who came!

12 people were neglecting their kids:

Shawna said...

What a great place for a party. I think Theron's next birthday we'll do something other than the park. It's getting a little old. Gotta love a place that does it all for you! I'll keep this one in mind since you loved it so much. Happy Birthday Oliver! And Koi you look so beautiful!

Tally said...

You are a GENIUS!!!! If I were a mom and we had such a place here, I would totally do that too, because I like to think I'm smart like you!

Kelli said...

how FUN!! i've been wantin to take my kids here but i've been afraid of the price. good for you, what F-U-N! happy bday oliver! ps: SO excited for the twilight movie!!

Whitney said...

wow! you actually have kids old enough to be in school now!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

sorry we couldn't make it! it looks like it was a ton of fun, and a good place to have a kids bday party! less stress! check out this blog http://weheartreading.blogspot.com/
a friend of mine does it and it's got a couple links to some twilight fans' sites. you may have already run across them but i thought i'd pass them on to you, just in case!

Raysha said...

I can't believe that Oliver is 5. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were crazy roomies! Now you're a mommy of a 5 year old. Wow, how the time flies.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthdday Oliver. Brianna just loved playing with him on saturday.

Anonymous said...

First, love your mothers day post - good laugh and so true to life. Second, Happy Birthday Oliver third, thanks for my "Cinco de Mayo" weave - no one ever compliments me on my hair and now a daily compliment - good weaving, my friend.

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

We did something like that for Kylees 5th birthday too in March and I tell you what I am SOLD! I will never do another at home party or anything like that again!! PS Getting ready to order some scentsy stuff, need anything??email me at disneyfan83@hotmail.com if you do!

kristal said...

Carlos and Jamie kissed! Gross! Didn't he pretty much kiss everyone? Gross!

I'm really sad we weren't there. Oliver is the best, Bounce U is the best, I'm sure the combination was amazing!

Happy Late birthday Oliver!!!

The Lockhart's said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast:-) Happy Birthday Oliver!!!

Anonymous said...

Bounce-U is a really fun place and it looked like you guys enjoyed your time togetherand all!! Love the girls!!