I just wanted to call everyone's attention to my new counter at the top of my blog. On August 2, 2008 at approximately 12:01am the Fourth book in the "Twilight" series "Breaking Dawn" will be released. I feel like a teenage girl. Why am I so excited about this? Please, someone tell me that you are just as excited about this as me so I can tell my husband I'm not the only "middle aged" women with this obsession. Anyone?
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





10 people were neglecting their kids:
Ok so I will be your fellow Twilight obsessed friend, I didnt even know they were releasing another one so I am waaay excited YAY!! Ok so I will be in AZ in June so I need my hair "did" I will call and make my appt when I get dates confirmed! :)
Yes, I too am excited for the release of a new book to indulge in!!! I'm also warming up to watching the movie even though Edward will not be as wonderful as I imagined!
My sister-in-law has already put in her deposit for a tour-group trip to Forks, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)
I haven't yet read any of them, but I hear a lot of rave. I think I might check it out.
I haven't read any of the books...I'll need to borrow them from you!
Sorry Lorena, I'm constantly re-reading them so they NEVER leave my bedside!
I love the books too! But can I just say that the counter is SCARY!!! Wow, i'm not going to lie, it really creeped me out
i'm not middle aged and i'm not obsessed. does that help? hehe okay that was kinda rude. but you have to love me, i'm your best sister!
Yeeeaaah!!! I can't wait! I didn't realise that it was coming out so soon. Not that it hasn't been a horribly long wait, but I just thought I'd have to wait longer. Do you know when the movie is supposed to come out? I can't believe that Jason is so into these books now too... We are planning this long trip around the western US (yeah, we'll see if it really happens), and FORKS is on our list of must-see places!! Haha!!!
Let me just say that when I saw your counter at the top of the page, I was as giddy as a little girl. It's pathetic. I have goosebumps and I'm all giddy and giggly now. It's 11:46 at night and I need to get some sleep, but now I need to unwind from that.
All I have to say is that if I had a million dollars and for a million dollars I could get my hands on that book right now, I'd pay the money and get the book. There. I beat you. I am now officially the most pathetic one of all.
Post a Comment