Jarred and I are really trying to go on more dates and get back in touch with each other after 8 years of marriage. Sad that it's taken so long to start doing this, but better late than never. It gets hard to come up with new ideas every weekend though. We decided to go check out the new Mall in Gilbert. I must say it is pretty cool. I like Tempe Market place better, but Gilbert is a close second. So after dinner at Johnny Rockets we attempted to go do some clothes shopping, but that wasn't really working out and we didn't want to see a movie. Just as we had almost given up hope of finding Bliss we past a nail salon.............PEDICURES! Yes! 
I must say it took some encouragement, but Jarred couldn't bare to see me disappointed so he gave in.
So after the nice pedicure man had scrubbed 29 years of hard-core callouses off Jarred's feet, he had to admit it was quite relaxing. He even said he would be willing to go once a month. Then he put his flip-flops on and strangely, felt them for the first time.
Thank you Jer-bear for humoring me and taking care of your foot health. I can't wait until next month!
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





10 people were neglecting their kids:
Dane and I did that once...it was great!
Wooh! There you are! It seems like it was forever since your last blog but I guess it was just last week. That is hilarious! I can't believe you got Jarred to do that! He's a brave man.
Looks like Jarred had a ... Good Time? I have to day I think more men should do that it might make them nicer to us. But how true is it that Jarred can't make you sad! Cute Jarred!
evrytime i see your countdown my first thought is omg she's pregnant! and then i take a second look. i really need new contacts!lol
I keep trying to tell Gus he ought to get a pedicure because he'd love it! He won't do it though. Maybe now that Jarred has he won't be so opposed. ;)
Looks like you guys had fun!
It's always good to be in touch with your feminine side. I'm gonna try this with Brad, it will take some serious effort on my part too. Here's an idea for a date that I did with Brad. I made a picnic and we went to the park and ate then we climbed in the car and watched a movie with blankets and pillows. You will have to do this before it gets too hot there. It was lots of fun and cost nothing and it really surprised him.
Hey Koe! Travis did this once with me and was totally over-talking about ESPN and sports the whole time so that he still felt manly. SO I am glad you and Jarred were able to have fun with it! And I think it is pretty funny about the words Oliver says because that is exactly how Austin says those Star Wars words. Why aren't they hanging out more??? They are the same kids!!!!
Oh, I've got to drag Brannon into doing this. What a great idea. We always get bored of the same old stuff
I forgot I looked at this whilst talking on the phone and couldn't leave a measly comment(cheeky cheeky monkey-you!) so I have returned to give Jarred BIG PROPS on the foot care! Haha! I think my husband would do this happily if I weren't so cheap! I encourage the soak your feet in a bucket like an old man, route. :D
I guess my man friend and I are actually going on a date next Thursday and I AM EXCITED!! We do need these things to keep the goodness going don't we?
That is freaking awesome!! Good job Jarred! Jase got one with me a few years ago, and admitted to LOVING IT! We should all go get one sometime. Good times
Post a Comment