Monday, April 7, 2008

Here's to U- tah

My parents have been freezing in Utah for last week and a half while visiting my Granny who is in a nursing home. They said it snowed 4 inches the first day they were there and it was snowing just now when I called them. Well I just had to brag to them that the weather was so nice here in AZ that Oliver just had to get in the pool. So I told them to stop by on their way home tomorrow and warm up.

Here's Oliver jumping in.

What a stud! The pool is only 76 degrees.

7 people were neglecting their kids:

Lorena said...

Yeah, kids' blood must be a lot warmer than adults. My kids have been swimming for weeks!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Burrr...is he crazy? Good to see him without the one floatie!!

Hope Brooks said...

Is oliver a model now cause I saw him on the ragdoll website.

Kachelle said...

Dork! why didn't you invite me over?? I love swimming with that little stud!

Logan & Lindy said...

I am LOVING My hair! Yesterday I did it curly and Today I had to try it straight. Ok I love it straight and I am SOOO tempted to cut it shorter. I am kinda liking this straight hair thing. Its all fun and funky for me!

meghannamarie said...

He is crazy but awsome at the same time!! Sooner than later you will be having so many people over to swim that you will long for the day the pool is only at 76 degrees!!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

How fun! I wish I could handle 76 degree water!
I am so looking forward to the 4th Twilight book! So exciting!