Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...

What do you think about this shot for a Christmas card?


At Oliver's school they were supposed to dress as characters from a book and then bring the book to school with them. It had to be a costume they could wear over their clothes and NO masks or face make-up.

So Oliver was "Mickey The Sorcerer."

These are his buddies, The Incredible Hulk, Pirate, Red Ninja, Red Power Ranger Jungle Fury, Storm Trooper and Pirate....again. There were four pirates total.

Later we went to the Trunk or Treat at our church building. I think it was the absolute best one ever. Jarred won for "Most Beautiful." Oliver spent all afternoon deciding what he wanted to be for it, but finally decided on Spider man.

Simon was one of his Amazing Friends. And NO I didn't dye his hair, it's black hair spray. Washes right out. He was still very angry about it though.

And I was a 1992 St. Johns High school Cheerleader. Yes I still have my uniform. Those things are expensive, I'll probably be buried in it.

My Bangs were my favorite part.

We ran into these clowns..."Captain Underwear" and his sidekick "Belly face."

Yes that's her real belly and she's not due until late November, but before you feel too bad for her let me tell you this. She only weighs 100lbs NOT pregnant and fits into MY normal clothes 9 months pregnant. I know, I know, I hate her too.

Simon found a friend.
He also "Busted the Myth" that eating sugar keeps you awake. That would be like his 10th "DUM dum" in his mouth.

Hope your Halloween was Great. Only 364 days until the next one.

16 people were neglecting their kids:

Diana said...

Sweet Christmas card!

I love Simon's face in the angry hairspray pic. That is just about what Adalyn looked like everytime I tried to tie her witches hat on.

Good times!

meghannamarie said...

I love the costumes! I think Jarred comes in first for awesomeness and you are a close second for being able to get into your H.S. cheerleading outfit. The boys of course are great too. I love Simons bad attitude and Oliver looked great as Mickey.

Lucia said...

I was looking forward to your halloween pics. I love that you guys go all out to celebrate everything, it's great.

Kristin Coppee said...

It was truly a disturbing Halloween - disturbing only because 16 years and two kids later, you still fit into your cheer leading uniform. That's way worse than Kachelle wearing your regular clothes at nine months of pregnancy. Sorry.

Jessie Lewis said...

Oh my my my. You guys are too funny. I'm glad I got to see all of you today. it was fun!

Raysha said...

Great costumes. LOVE the bangs! And really, your high school cheer uniform?? I hate you! I could probably barely fit one thigh in the uniforms I wore in high school.

Michelle and Javier said...

There's the Koi I remember! LOL! Is that your old cheerleading otufit or did you steal it from a high schooler?? :)

Michelle and Javier said...

Ok, I just now read that it was yours! Wow...lucky gal!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Those bangs are rad. Also, love the Christmas card pose. You guys look amazing. I'm gonna kill the pregnant girl though. Her belly looks like mine when I'm not pregnant. Not fair.

kristal said...

Seriously, if you send that out for your Christmas card, I'm putting it at the top of the Christmas card holder for all to see. That's a rad family picture. Your side ponytail, and Jarred's goatee. Perfect!

Hope said...

That is the cutest family pic ever!

Brooke said...

Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you had a lot of fun on Halloween. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

who else thinks we need to unite and hurt koi for being able to wear that? i didn't even give BIRTH to my kids and i can't fit into something i wore in high school. . . hey koi. check out my blog. i embedded the paramore video!ah yeah!!!and answered your questions. :)

AudyCamp said...

Wow what a great lookin family. If you came to my door on Halloween I'd give you guys your whole bag of candy!

Gusties said...

Great picture of you and the boys, Koi!!! But is that a day-shift prostitute standing next to you?

Koi said...

Gus, you are too funny. We needed the extra cash.