Do you exist yet? I need my hair done. K. I'm calling you tomorrow. I have an emergency situation x4.
You know what I REALLY wanna' talk about? The Twilight Movie. Because I can't survive on trailers alone anymore. My habit is up to six times a day minimum now and it's severely cramping my lifestyle. I keep pausing it on the part where he says, "I just wanna' try something" and then I pucker up and move in for the big kiss scene. My monitor's got smudges all over it now. Kinda' smells like fried chicken. It's all crusty and...(SIGH). K. Talk to you soon.
I'm a wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jarred for 11 years. We have three stinkin' boys. They'll probably drive us nuts but we love their guts! In my attempts to become more computer literate I started a blog about me and my little family. So stop by often to see what we're up to.
1 people were neglecting their kids:
Ummm...these are a few of my favorite things?
Is this a riddle?
What am I talking about?
Do you exist yet? I need my hair done. K. I'm calling you tomorrow. I have an emergency situation x4.
You know what I REALLY wanna' talk about? The Twilight Movie. Because I can't survive on trailers alone anymore. My habit is up to six times a day minimum now and it's severely cramping my lifestyle. I keep pausing it on the part where he says, "I just wanna' try something" and then I pucker up and move in for the big kiss scene. My monitor's got smudges all over it now. Kinda' smells like fried chicken. It's all crusty and...(SIGH). K. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment