My little darlings were up bright and early this morning trying to get the most of daddy's attention before he headed off to work. I however tried to get the most of my fluffy down comforter and king-sized bed before I was forced to share it with two energetic super heroes. This morning however, there was no evil to be conquered in the master suite so they occupied themselves in front of any early morning movie instead.

Shortly after Jarred vacated the premises I received a phone call from my beloved informing me of the temperature outside. A Glorious 53 degrees! So, being the over-reactor that I am this meant pants, jackets, and beanies for thing one and thing two. I was finally able to wear my new long sleeved shirt I bought on sale last spring and the cute hat my mom-in-law bought me last Christmas. Hurray! I'm sure it will probably be at least 80 degrees when I go pick Oliver up and then he'll be mad at about the beanie and jacket. I'll probably be back to my usual outfit of khaki shorts and a T-shirt, but the chill was fun while it lasted. Notice I said "chill" not cold. I hate cold. Chill is different. Chill has the possibility if getting warmer, cold on the other hand does not. Chill also makes me want to sleep, and I'm not the only one it does that to.

This is what Simon did as soon as we got back home from walking Oliver. I guess he was just so comfortable in his warm clothes and jammies that he couldn't help it. Plus he was wearing Olivers I-pod and head phones. With that combination no wonder he succumbed. I would have too, but there was a dirty kitchen harassing me that I had to take care of.
I should probably go exercise now before this Chilly weather makes me lazy and I get fat.

Shortly after Jarred vacated the premises I received a phone call from my beloved informing me of the temperature outside. A Glorious 53 degrees! So, being the over-reactor that I am this meant pants, jackets, and beanies for thing one and thing two. I was finally able to wear my new long sleeved shirt I bought on sale last spring and the cute hat my mom-in-law bought me last Christmas. Hurray! I'm sure it will probably be at least 80 degrees when I go pick Oliver up and then he'll be mad at about the beanie and jacket. I'll probably be back to my usual outfit of khaki shorts and a T-shirt, but the chill was fun while it lasted. Notice I said "chill" not cold. I hate cold. Chill is different. Chill has the possibility if getting warmer, cold on the other hand does not. Chill also makes me want to sleep, and I'm not the only one it does that to.

This is what Simon did as soon as we got back home from walking Oliver. I guess he was just so comfortable in his warm clothes and jammies that he couldn't help it. Plus he was wearing Olivers I-pod and head phones. With that combination no wonder he succumbed. I would have too, but there was a dirty kitchen harassing me that I had to take care of.
I should probably go exercise now before this Chilly weather makes me lazy and I get fat.





4 people were neglecting their kids:
He looks really comfortable and especially with the thumb in the mouth! That is a must!
I love that you "walk Oliver". THat's great. We did the same thing a couple of weeks ago when the "chill" came here. We wore a few layers in the morning, and back to short sleeves by the afternoon. WE're not the the point of long sleeve all day though, and slippers. i love wearing slippers all day everywhere! So white trash!
I love autum time....*sigh*
That is a cute little kid napping there on what looks like the biggest chair and ottoman I've seen. ;) Who wouldn't want to rest on that comfy item?!
Hey you're posting regular again! I will take inspiration from you. Stay chill.
Post a Comment