On Oliver's picture day, after our argument over what he should wear, I told him to make sure and smile real big for the camera. And he sure did. I just love this picture. It makes my day every time I see it!
I'm a wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jarred for 11 years. We have three stinkin' boys. They'll probably drive us nuts but we love their guts! In my attempts to become more computer literate I started a blog about me and my little family. So stop by often to see what we're up to.
11 people were neglecting their kids:
It sure makes me smile, too! What a cutie.
That is seriously such a cute picture! I love it!!!
That is adorable!!!
wow! that is awesome! what a little cheeser!
HE is so handsome! So cute!
That is the best smile that I have seen!! SO fun! What a cute boy!!
He is sooo cute! He looks so happy to be there!
Has anyone ever told you???.....he looks like you!!! I am sure I am the first! jk :-)
It sure did make me smile. More than once even! (:
I love it.
love it. love it. love it. what a little heartbreaker.
That is one cute picture, I love the smile!
Post a Comment