In talking to a friend yesterday I found out that not only has she read the "Twilight" series and all the fun stuff on the Stephanie Meyer website including "midnight Sun", but her husband has too. What?! Oh my gosh, how sweet is that. I bet he's gonna go to the Midnight showing of the "Twilight" movie with her too.
Come one Jarred........aren't you interested in it all a little more now? You know you are. If I weren't so protective of my books I might leave one by the toilet for you. I'm also going to add that my cousin Whitney's husband is reading the series too. He took "Twilight" to the Olympics with him to read in his down time. What? The Olympics? Ya, an Olympic athlete found time for a little "Twilight." I'm sure there's a lot of other hubby's out there reading it too. Don't you want to join in on all the fun Jer-bear? Come on.....
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





5 people were neglecting their kids:
I am a looser! I still haven't read any of the books. One of these days I'll have to borrow my MIL's and get to it.
Yeah, my friend's husband is reading them too, but don't be discouraged. I used to talk about Twilight around Marty just to annoy him. I thought it was really funny until one day, he was like, "I'm serious! I can't even hear about them anymore, STOP!" So besides the fact that Marty won't read them, he doesn't even want me to MENTION the word Twilight.
I LOVED the books and Sol fought me every step of the way so he could get his hands on them too. He loved them just as much as I did!
man, i have heard about these books, but i haven't read them yet, must be good! i'll have to go find them now!
tell your hubby to read, and take you to the movie :) you deserve it
Karrie gets mad at me for posting under her username, but since I don't have one... I'm siding with Jarred big time on this: 1st the books were written for 10-12 year olds(kind of commical all the adults packing the book stores before the kids have a chance LOL) and 2nd he will henceforth be known as a sissy lala if he does...
Post a Comment