Sunday, September 7, 2008

A social what?

This last weekend Jarred, the boys and myself went to get ice cream at "Cold Stone Creamery." Upon leaving after eating our treats Oliver exclaimed what I thought was "Wait guys!" and immediately ran back inside. When I turned to follow, wondering what could possibly have been forgotten, I see him conversing with a group of children. He then introduced me to his school buddy and his family. You see what he actually exclaimed when we were leaving was "Hey guys!" because he just saw his school friends and he wanted to say hi. How cute is that? And so begins the years of Oliver's social scene.

4 people were neglecting their kids:

Lorena said...

He's great!

Anonymous said...

That's is so cute. Got to love those moments.

Ashley said...

Oliver, the social butterfly. He is so cute.

Kachelle said...

ofcourse! everyone loves oliver! and so you know, that bug pict makes me sick every time i see it.