
Gross! I just stepped on a dead roach! A dead roach I assumed my Husband cleaned up Monday night, but apparently did NOT. Why is it that I, the woman, is the one that ALWAYS has to clean up the carcasses of random critters found throughout the house. Here's a little TMI; right before I left for girls camp I found another carcass and wanted to see if the LOVE of my life would happen upon it whilst I was gone and take care of it for yours truly. Well, can you guess what happened? Can you? I came home after a week to find the little fella not tucked away in the corner where I left him but now pushed out into the open, which means that it was either kicked into a more noticeable area by passer-byes or my arch enemy Hendrix tried to redeem himself by disposing of it and then got grossed out last minute and chickened out. Either way someone needs to start observing their surroundings a little more. It's bad enough that I have to clean 2 of the grossest toilets in AZ, let alone dispose of old crusty carcasses. Let's not forget the wonderful Prince charming, Jory Voyles who said on his wedding day that his princess wife would never clean toilets because he couldn't imagine his wonderful wife, the bearer of his children ever doing something so degrading. What? Yeah, I think someone needs to step it up and I know that person reads my blog so now there's no excuse.





13 people were neglecting their kids:
At least he reads your blog. Not only does mine not read my blog, he also leaves me to clean up all of the bugs! I also get to kill all of the bugs and spiders seen around the house while my BIG MAN squeels like a little girl!
Koe you are a crack up! I was so excited when Raysha popped up on my blog & told me about your blog. You're family is soooooo cute! I love the personality on your blog. We need to have a 2082 reunion soon. Do you ever talk to Hootie?? I lost track of her a few years back. XOXO
If he gets real good at it, I have a bunch of dead crickets that only the ant aren't ignoring.
Lol!
Have you ever thought about writing a book? I love reading your blog. I really wish I was as entertaining as you!
Thanks for giving me a great laugh!
Ew! You guys are gross! And I can't believe I actually used one of the grossest toilets in Arizona! Thanks for telling me AFTER the fact! Like a month later! Did you think I'd forget?
Oh the joy your grossness gives me today!!! LOL and ROFL or whatever that second one is just don't always cut it but I am sympathizing as well as empathizing while laughing I promise. :D
Tell it like it is. Im just gonna copy and paste this on my refrigerator. You should patten it-you would be a millionaire!
eww, I feel your pain. I hate bugs. I'm sorry that the critter was there for a week. I would have freaked. Hope the bugs go away soon.
Sorry to say...but we live in AZ...I don't think the bugs will ever totally go away! Evan will squash them for me BUT he gags when picking them up. Guys are such sissies!!!
Thanks for your comment! I saw your blog awhile ago from Raysha's. I can't remember if I left a comment or not. I used to be a closet surfer before I had my own. So I may have just blurked!
I don't know that we will go to R.A.D. we might be in Safford that weekend for a b-day party. Now that I don't have any family in Willcox, it is not as fun to go. Have a blast though! And then come home and blog all about it! :-)
Um, yeah! He's a Truschke! Doesn't surprise me at all. Sorry, but I agree that you do have at least one of the grossest toilets in all of America...Jarred's! I would not want to clean that up either! Love you Jarred!
Ok, sure, but what she doesn't tell you is about all the bugs I DO pick up, and how much I got done the week she was gone, how clean the house was when she got home and all the things I fixed...I miss one bug, and the whole world thinks I'm a bad husband...
But go ahead, laugh it up!
Hey, I had to stand up for myself at some point...right?
Yea, that sounds liek Jason, he wants A LOTTA credif for the leetle cleaning he does. But hello Jarred, it was a dead bug RIGHT THERE IN THE OPEN...bend over, pick it up!
Thanks Koi, I'm leaving this window open for Jase to read...he does the same thing...there was a dead roach...IN OUR KITCHEN on the floor, and I left him home to watch the kids all day (only a day) and came home and ended up saying, "I didn't want to have to ask, but can you pick that bug up and throw it away?". Is it that hard to just do on your own boys!?
I feel so lucky that Indiana doesn't seem to have any roaches! At least we haven't seen any. We do get some spiders sometimes though.
Post a Comment