Tuesday, October 14, 2008

U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi!


Like many women and teenage girls out there I too have become addicted Gossip Girl. Jarred surprised me by coming home for lunch today and caught me watching an episode I had recorded earlier. He then asked me why I liked the show and I literally had NO idea what to tell him. The guys are completely unattractive with the exception of Chace Crawford(Nate) and the girls aren't much better. Blake Lively(Serena) only has One look and I hate Leighton Meester's(Blair) chin fat. Jessica Szohr(Vanessa) is beautiful however and they need to show more of her. And whatever happened to Georgina(Michelle Trachtenberg). I'm a newbie so I missed that season. Well I'm hooked so I guess looks don't really make or break a show.

2 people were neglecting their kids:

Raysha said...

I'm hooked as well and I'm soooo glad someone else has come out of the closet about this show!! Who wouldn't love a bunch of overly dramatic BS about the scandalous lives of teenage elite??!! Maybe it's because I LOVE watching a train wreck even though I would NEVER want to be involved in the trainwreck myself.?? Who knows......but one thing I do know, every Monday night you'll catch me on the couch with my eyes glued!!

XOXO,
Raysha

Jana Adams said...

I am hooked on this show too!! :)