Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm pretty sure I exist.....

So I'm a little confused. I had Jarred try to register me to vote tonight at our current address and he said it wouldn't let him. The website says I Don't exist. Now that can't be right. If I don't exist then I wouldn't be sitting here at this very moment typing, and if there was no ME then there would be no pimple on my chin and there is in fact one there so I must exist. Right? I know, I know I should have tried to register sooner so that if there was a problem I could go in somewhere and fix it. I didn't though and now here it is two ours before the deadline to register and I can't do it. So sorry prop. 102 and 100, I would have liked to vote YES for you, but I guess I can't. As far as President goes, I don't think I would have voted for that one anyway. Surely I'm not the only one disappointed in the choices we have placed before us. It's like someone asking, "Do you want ketchup on your pie, or syrup on you corn dog?" Umm........neither. I like Mustard on my corn dog and ice cream on my pie, but no one is offering that so I'll just pass Thanks.

6 people were neglecting their kids:

Tally said...

Oh my WORD! The exact same thing happened to ME!! And now you just gave me the courage to write a blog about it too. I was feeling such shame for not being able to vote this year.....but now I'm ready to speak out. Thank you! Also, I miss you. :)

Mechelle said...

I know our choices are not that great this time around, but we gotta pick the lesser of the two evils, so-to-speak. Whoever you feel that may be, for me it McCain/Palin. I just hope whoever gets in will help this Nation get back up on its feet and not hurt it worse.

Raysha said...

I don't know how many people are exactly thrilled with the choices for president. All I have to say is BOOOOOOOOOO!!! It was good seeing you guys for a bit this weekend. Even though I also say BOO to Rex Allen Days. If it weren't for my niece choosing to go for her birthday, I would have skipped that crap!

Kristin Coppee said...

Okay. You're a figment of my imagination. This explains a lot. I'm kinda bummed, though. My roots are showing and I just imagined you. Who do I go to now to get my hair done? I'm gonna try calling you anyway...even though you don't really exist.

I recently registered to vote and everything went through okay. I would like to vote on the props at least. As far as president - I totally agree with you. McCain...McCain...(SIGH). I just look at him and think "slime ball". Why? I don't know. I just don't like him. I don't like Obama either, but I....I'm so disappointed right now. I am voting, though, and the good news is that for the first time...I think...ever my husband is proud of me and actually has some respect for me. LOL. Okay, maybe not the first time. Okay. I'm done. I just totally blogged on your blog. I hate when I do that.

Whitney said...

ha ha, that's how I feel... there are no good options. why vote. that is a bad, oops.

Karrie said...

You don't exist... who ever told you you did... Not very patriotic of me but, what's the point in voting, the electoral college votes for who ever they want anyway (not as good an argument for propositions). I agree, not much in the way of choices... are we gonna walk or run to hell is the way I see it. I'm an optimist:)