Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oliver's first Game

Oliver had his very first soccer game this weekend. Well.....it was his second actually. His first was last weekend, but he has no idea.

Ok, I love soccer uniforms. I mean look at the socks. They're so long you hardly see any leg at all. Plus Oliver thinks he looks just like a pro.

And I have to agree. Check out his last name on the back. What a big guy!

Here's his team running around. The idea is a little hard to grasp for some. They all want to chase the ball instead of stay in position to guard the goal.

Simon loved being a spectator. Fruit snacks, bug juice, lawn chair, perfect.

They don't keep score for kids this small, but I'm pretty sure it was a tie game. Bompa took everyone to Applebee's afterward for a celebration feast. Thanks Bompa and Nana for coming to celebrate Oliver's first soccer game.

6 people were neglecting their kids:

meghannamarie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I really like the hair to match the uniform! Good Job Oliver

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Those uniforms are pretty awesome!
So, some people did not like your family reunion comments. I love reading your blog. You tell it like it is, but in a sarcastic/funny way. You know everyone else there was thinking the same thing! They were just too lame/boring to say anything. I seriously wish I was as witty and clever as you! Keep us laughing!

Kristal said...

they get their names on their uniforms!? Small town arizona is soo cheap! We pay a buttload, and then we have to return the (unnamed) uniforms at the end of the season, oh, but they did let us keep the ultra long neon orange socks. Great, a pair or $20 neon orange socks for my kid's cluttered bottom drawers!

Kachelle said...

those r nice uniforms!! we were jiped as kids! i was lucky to have a number on mine!

Kristin Coppee said...

He's the man. He does look pretty spiffy. I can see him being a pro one day. Cool matching hair!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

i can't wait for soccer games!!!! his hair is my fav!