A long, long time ago I met a girl named Sabrina. We became friends in the 3rd grade. Her parents moved away from our tiny town when we were in High school so she Graduated somewhere else and I lost track of her.

But then as fate would have it, we went to the same college and were roommates. She became my best friend. She came home with me on weekends to torment my mom;) Oh my gosh she made me laugh so Hard! We did everything together. She was my shoulder to cry on. I had never had a friend I trusted so much.

We had loads of fun in choir!

She played in the band........................

....and I was a cheerleader. Don't laugh.
She was even my Maid of Honor at my wedding. I lost track of her after that. The next time I saw her was 3 years later at my baby shower. And then being the terrible friend I am, I lost her again. I would try and send Christmas cards to her parents address in hopes that they would forward them on to Sabrina. I still never heard anything.

I've literally Googled her name once a week since then in efforts to find her somewhere, but nothing. Then I joined face book this week and found her sister. So I sent her a message and she told me where Sabrina lived. I looked online for her phone number and found it. I called it immediately and she answered! Ya!! We talked for about an hour. She seems so happy with her little family, I can't wait to go see her.
Even after all these years I still consider her one of my best friends.
But then as fate would have it, we went to the same college and were roommates. She became my best friend. She came home with me on weekends to torment my mom;) Oh my gosh she made me laugh so Hard! We did everything together. She was my shoulder to cry on. I had never had a friend I trusted so much.
We had loads of fun in choir!
She played in the band........................
....and I was a cheerleader. Don't laugh.
She was even my Maid of Honor at my wedding. I lost track of her after that. The next time I saw her was 3 years later at my baby shower. And then being the terrible friend I am, I lost her again. I would try and send Christmas cards to her parents address in hopes that they would forward them on to Sabrina. I still never heard anything.
I've literally Googled her name once a week since then in efforts to find her somewhere, but nothing. Then I joined face book this week and found her sister. So I sent her a message and she told me where Sabrina lived. I looked online for her phone number and found it. I called it immediately and she answered! Ya!! We talked for about an hour. She seems so happy with her little family, I can't wait to go see her.
Even after all these years I still consider her one of my best friends.





7 people were neglecting their kids:
That is the best story ever!! I'm so glad you found her. I have found more people through facebook and the internet than I ever could have without it! Here's to reuniting!
that really is pretty awesome. I also love sabrina goimarac, even though I don't know her as well as you, really who doesn't love all of the goimarac's
I keep hearing all the raves about facebook. My sisters keep trying to talk me into it. I keep telling them if I find all my old friends I won't have time for my sisters. Now they have quit asking me.
Cool for you though!
Awesome! I love her too! And you! I'm on facebook too! Now I have to find you both! YEA!
Yay! Sabrina is awesome!
We all lost her! Kristy and I were talking about both of you and tracked you down, but hadn't heard from her. Get her on facebook too! (I got Kristy on there, but I don't know how often she actually looks!)
I love the cheerleading pic! ha!
Facebook, bringing the world together one cybernerd at a time. Seriously I found one of my best friends in HS and Jr. High on there that I hadn't seen or heard from in 10 years!!!! Technology rules. How did the pioneers ever make and keep friends!?
Post a Comment