Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I forgot to tell you.........

Due to the fact that my nearly two year old has thrown away one of my handsets and I can't seem to find or hear the remaining one I have decided to get rid of my home phone. Not to mention the fact that we're in a freakin' recession here so we gotta cut cost somewhere and I'm not ready to get rid of Dish yet. Anyway, Jarred canceled our phone service about 3 weeks ago, so sorry for all the confusion if you tried to call and were directed to his cell number. If you don't have my cell number email me and I'll give it to you....ktruschke at gmail dot com. Got it? Good.

2 people were neglecting their kids:

Kristal said...

My 3 favorite things about your blog right now:
1. how you made 0 be "oh" Genius!
2. Oliver's school pic...freaking adorable!!!!
3. That you have Our Lady Peace on your play list. It's been a long time....good memories!

K, come visit!

Kachelle said...

thanks for changing my blogg! it's really cute!!