

So I was shocked today when I was in fact allowed to vote. As I pondered Oliver's Lunch menu with The Susan B. Anthony facts on it I thought to myself "This women didn't go to jail so I could just sit at home and not let my voice be heard." So I got myself ready and went over to the Elementary school with Simon, my very old voter I.D. card, proper forms of identification and with shaking hands showed them my information and asked them if I could have the opportunity to vote today. They answered me with a very kind, matter of fact, "Yes." Oh thank goodness, I almost passed out. So I voted. Go Koi! Oh yah! Oliver was very excited for me when he saw my "I voted Today" sticker proudly displayed across my chest. As I busied myself this evening with some dusting while I anxiously awaited the results I was proud of myself for the choices I made today. I'm also happy to say that I was able to participate in this moment in History. I'm in absolute Awe of what happened tonight. Some may be sad and angry, even scared as to what our future holds. I honestly didn't know enough about either of the two front runners to feel differently than I do now had the election turned out differently. I guess that would make me a little ignorant and I'm sorry. I do know this though I have never seen such classy, sincere concession speech as Senator John McCain delivered tonight. Senator McCain, I salute you.
On a Brighter note, I hope all you Twilighters have watched and re-watched the New Paramore video at the top of my blog. It's HOT! If you haven't, WATCH IT NOW!





10 people were neglecting their kids:
Yea for Koe! I figure if they let the illegals vote then why shouldn't you get to when you were born here!
I've been watching the Paramore video on Stephenie Meyer's website. I'm loving it! I'm so excited to see the movie!
koi, i am so proud of you! who knew you were so proactive? yay!
Oh yeah. I've watched that Paramore video 50 MILLION times! It's awesome. So is the song.
All I have to say about today's election results are....
THANK GOODNESS TWILIGHT IS HERE IN 16 DAYS!!!!!
A little light of hope in the dark tunnel we just got thrown into.
Whoa. You were not kidding about that video! It made me feel like such an outdated dork with all its coolness but...Whoa. I think I might have to introduce myself to this series now. It's like Lost Boys for the 2000's! That one really blew my mind at the time as well. ;)
Glad you voted. It should be an interesting 4-8 years.
Just wait long enough and a movie will be made of any book and then I can save myself many waisted hours:) Look at Harry Potter, I've waisted what... a total of 8-10 hrs watching the movies where people have waisted entire days, and that's not even counting the time waiting in line to get the darn books behind all the teenagers. heeheehee:)signed JDP(Karrie would kill me if I let her take credit for this un-intellectual comment)
now you've made me a nerd too. kell and i keep watching that video. she's totally into it too.
Koe, just curious but did you happen to break your nose today, or happen to break someone elses nose while waiting in a large line to see a certain someone? Please tell me no.
Wait what?? Is this Jeremy or Karrie and what are you talking about. Jeremy needs to sign up for a Google account so we can "stop this madness."
Apparently there was a madwoman who broke a girls nose in Cali. while waiting in line to see this Twilighter's guy. JDP
Post a Comment