Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Premier...

I don't mean to brag, but the girls in our ward have some pretty RAD Young Women leaders. And even though this was not a Church endorsed activity, I had no problem with supervising these young girls all night. I'm sure the other leaders feel same way too. This is us hanging out, eating pizza and sharing a 2 liter at 7:00pm on the November 20th.

Kristen, Abbi, Me, Britni, Karli, Friend and Lena.

This is me and Britni at 8:35pm on still going strong.


The line started to move at like 10:00 or 11:00pm, not real sure. None of us could wait to be "dazzled" by Edward in HD. Notice The girls in the red sweatshirt. She's wearing a shirt that has a picture of her kissing Edward on it. All three of the girls in the front row made special shirts to wear that night. Too cute!

Front: Karli, Friend, Lena-Middle:Friend, Ashley, Me, Britni, Abbi-Back: Friend, Kristen, Jamie

Here we are at 11:30pm still going strong. I must admit this was one of the Longest nights I've had in a while.

Jamie, Abbi, Kristen, Me

This Hunk showed up with his girlfriend and we all freaked out. He walked in wearing sun glasses and a jacket, totally looked like Edward. So I went and asked him if one of my girls could have a picture with him. He acted all innocent like he had NO idea he looked just like Edward. Then his girlfriend cracked up and wanted a picture too. Then Everyone wanted pictures with him.

He was really tall too, but you can't tell in this because he was standing on the lower steps and Britni is on the higher ones. He really looked like Edward when he smiled, but he didn't do it for the picture. Oh well, It was a fun night. Just made me realize how old I'm getting. I can't stay out all night like I used too.

*Post Modification 1/1/2009*
I just found out that the Edward pictured above is in fact a friend of a friend of mine and the girl I assumed was his girlfriend was indeed his wife. They just looked so young I assumed she was the girlfriend. What a sweet hubby to dress up like this for his dear wife.

6 people were neglecting their kids:

Tally said...

Do NOT cut your hair shorter. And the color is perfect too! :) Merry Christmas from MI!!!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

So the Edward guy that you have a picture of is definitely my friend's husband! :) Funny!

http://davidandmalia.blogspot.com/2008/11/word-to-wise.html

http://davidandmalia.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-edward.html

Anonymous said...

cool to finally see pics of your twilight adventure! ours was awesome too! next year maybe i'll come down there for new moon! :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. i want your bangs

Hope Brooks said...

Your hair is super sexy these days!

Hope Brooks said...

btw that comment was made by me not frank! ha ha! -Hope