Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow Fonder....

I know, I know....I haven't posted in a while. I have a lot to post about and I'll do it as soon as I quit my job. Ya, I got a job. I'm totally quitting tomorrow. I don't know what I was thinking.

7 people were neglecting their kids:

Mechelle said...

too funny, totally not ready to go back to working for the "man". anyway have fun quiting!

Anonymous said...

what the h, koi? you have a job!! can't wait to see you on here again!

Worthen World said...

You are the best!! We have missed you. I talk in church on Sunday so send me good vibes cause I am dying.

Shan said...

Welcome back Koi! I can't wait to hear about your short lived job. Was it the hair biz or something totally different? Hmmmm?

Kristin Coppee said...

You're quitting? Really? Sorry. I have to see it to believe it. I'm going down to Great Clips today to check on that claim.

The Sorensens. said...

k i knew you said you were working..but i thought you just meant at your house still!! you are crazy!

Whitney said...

I thought you'd appreciate that Stephanie Meyers Bro. is in my ward. hope you guys had good holidays :)