Friday, January 9, 2009

Ya, I know it took me forever....WARNING: picture overload.

Christmas Morning At the Truschke's

Simon, Oliver and Hendrix right before we opened presents.

Simon was finally old enough this year to actually understand "opening" presents.

Oliver, of course has been a pro for years.

More presents.....

Me with my present but without my bra...sorry.

Jarred and his favorite present....

Simon and his "Cars" slippers.

Oliver's friend had gotten some Sketchers for his birthday in November and he told Oliver that Sketchers were "magic shoes that make you fly." Well I said, "Your friends a little liar, shoes don't make you fly capes do."

He didn't believe me so Santa got him the Sketchers anyway. Z-strap, his teacher's gonna love me!

Almost done....

Relaxing after all the hype whilst playing some Play Station in a mess of wrapping paper.
The end.

7 people were neglecting their kids:

Anonymous said...

those z-straps look oddly familiar! did santa send them to your house early too? thats what he does at my house. amazon has connections with santa and they send it early so mommy can help santa with wrapping, cause he's such a busy guy. it really works out great! so this post didn't show up on my blog as a new post. i linked in with crossed fingers that you'd have a new post and you did! looks like blogger is having a hard time keeping up with everyone's blogs, not just mine!

Koi said...

Unfortunately that ones my fault not Blogger's. I changed the date on my post to read Friday's date because I didn't make my Friday goal like I had hoped.

Kristin Coppee said...

Yay! You're back! Wait....you had no bra on? EWWWWWW!! Oh well. I'm just glad you're back.

Diana said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Hope you have a Happy Bloggin' New Year!!!

lenseigne said...

It's good to see what you've been up to, your boys are getting SO much bigger! Happy new year!

Whitney said...

hey, i like your bangs!

The Sorensens. said...

oh how fun christmas looks when you have fun kids! they are so cute!