Monday, November 17, 2008

This Week!!


I'm so excited!! The Twilight Movie premiers this week! I got my ticket and I'm ready to go. Do you think I'll need to camp out so I can get a good seat? I will if I have to. I'm missed all the fun the night the final book in the series came out so I'm not missing the Movie premier fun. Oh no, I will not. This I vow.

6 people were neglecting their kids:

Anonymous said...

did you get midnight showing tix? i did! yay. i gotta get to the theater early enough to get good seats, tho. never done that before, so don't know what to expect!

Karrie said...

camp out only if you don't think you can beet up and take seats from 10-12 year olds...TEEHEEHEE
JDP

Koi said...

Seriously, me and my group were some of the youngest people there. The older women, like mom's age, are die-hards. Purses, jackets, rings, you name it they got it.

Karrie said...

So was it as good as you had hoped? wow... I just can't invision mom being a die-hard, kind of funny. Was Jared in your group... please say no? JDP

Koi said...

Sadly Jared was not in my group. He wanted to be though. I'm quite sad right now because everyone is going to see it again tonight and I can't because I have to talk in church and prepare a lesson.

Anonymous said...

What a torture it was when I went to see that movie...I just went to make Kristin happy...it was horrible...lol...just kidding. I like it but man the make up part...wow...