Can you believe it's that time again. Time for another episode of "Terrible Tuesdays." It just kind of snuck up on me. I guess it's because Monday was a Holiday. Monday wasn't too bad though. We spent the weekend in Willcox. What's Willcox you ask? Well it is a place where god sends all the weather, camel toe and Truckers to in Arizona. Very strange place, but I usually end up enjoying myself whenever we go. Well, we got home on Monday and Tuesday I am once again car less. Why, you ask? Well, because Jarred's F' ing truck is once again broken. For the love of all that is good and sacred I wish he would just sell the truck! No, screw that! I will pay someone to steel it and burn the stupid thing. That would be cheaper than keeping it running another year. So today I fulfilled Oliver's life long dream of becoming Corbin Blue.
Yes that's right, we permed his hair! Oh My Gosh! Just when I thought that kid couldn't get any cuter, I give him curls and, whaalaa!Cuter!
He's a little disappointed that his doesn't stick up like Corbin's. Poor Oliver, he doesn't even realize that he's white and that's as close as we're gonna get. I guess T
uesday wasn't too "Terrible" after all.
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





7 people were neglecting their kids:
That is so cute! My boys love Corbin as well. They will dance or do what they think is dancing trying to be like Corbin!
Adorable! Perms are so cute on children...and not so cute on adults.
That is hilarious!!! I can't believe he wants to be Corbin Bleu!! A good choice, I think Corbin is Hot Sauce!!! I think Oliver beats him! What a funny kid. I love the 'after' picture. So funny! Just in case you didn't know It's me Tiffany Price. ;)
OH MY GOSH! He is seirously sooo cute! I think even if you left the curlers in and elt him walk around liek that, he's still be the cutest boy ever!!!! LOVE IT!!!
OH MY CUTE. Thats awesome. Matt has a hard time remember he's white too... No, just kidding. he's the same old matt~ I love your page. Where are you guys living now? We're still out in PENILE county. We're not even considered Queen Creek anymore. We're just county land I guess. Lets get together~ Take care!`
I don't even know what to say. I really don't. I just stopped crying from laughter a few minutes ago. I'll be ok.
wtf!!?? you seriously PERMED his hair?? that's hilarious!! i didnt know you could do that to a kids hair. i have to see that!
Post a Comment