What do you think? I know I have Tori Spellings "bug" eyes, but please don't tell me I have Christina Ricci's fivehead.
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago
Forever....for always....no matter what!
What do you think? I know I have Tori Spellings "bug" eyes, but please don't tell me I have Christina Ricci's fivehead.
Authored by
Koi
at
3:52 PM
7 people were neglecting their kids:
I think your safe. You don't have Christina Ricci's forehead. Definitely, definitely NOT!!
You should feel relieved. I did that test once and got compared mostly to men and a few manly women. Here are just a few:
Corey Feldman
Danny Devito
Billy Bob Thornton(all lookers right?)
Serena Williams
Greta Garbo
And I wouldn't be considered unattractive on a normal day. Maybe I was premenstrual in the picture I used. It's a real boost to my confidence this test.
I don't see Christina Ricci AT ALL! I see The bottom girl, tori spelling and kelly preston. Do Jarred!!!
You remind me of Amanda Detmer on "What About Brian". Here's a link to some pictures. Tell me what you think. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0221902/
Fivehead????????????? You KILL me!
I think I just made a horrible discovery about my face. I have a huge shnaz!!!! I always thought my lip was just too short. No, I now see that my nose is too long. Oh no. I think this changes everything. What now? Claire Forlani...really? On man!
yes i see the eyes with tori, but add some natalie and that's you for sure. and you dont have a five head at all!
Post a Comment