Monday, September 17, 2007

Girlfriends


This is gonna sound really sad, but it is the truth. I've never really had any "girlfriends" that I could go hang out with until just recently (I guess I was just too awful). Two years ago to be exact; when we moved to Gilbert and Encanto. A group of us got together and went to get pedicures on Saturday while the boys were at the "Fathers and Sons" outing. It's so much more fun to get a pedicure when you have friends to sit and talk too. Can you guess which foot is mine?

5 people were neglecting their kids:

ilm3ib said...

I'm guessing the one at the bottom, if you took the picture!~ Way cute. I am so happy for you. It is nice to have that. We should so do it sometime! Check out our blog, you guys should come out sometime and ride with use! Until we sell our golf cart, we have two~ See you tuesday chica!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

yours is the bottom, michele tyler is the pink flips, i'm guessing margo is on the left and i dont know who the top is. how'd i do? :) i'm sad i missed pedi's! that would've been fun. my feet are jacked right now for reals!

Lorena said...

Um...aren't I your "girlfriend?"

Kristal said...

um, yeah HELLO KOE! I thought I was a girlfriend too, but I just can't find my foot in that stinking picture!!!!!

Kalicia said...

I only recognize ur foot cuz of that toe ring I've nvr seen u w/out, lol