Well it's not Tuesday, it's Wednesday. I'm a little late so I'll just get started. On Sunday I noticed that my already too long garments were hanging down to my shins and my butt crack was hanging out. For real! They are gross enough when they fit my body just right but now that they are all stretched out and falling off..... Super gross! "Okay. Ya, time for new ones." You may wonder why they are falling off, well it's because I wore them the whole time I was pregnant with Simon and now that I've lost some weight the don't fit. So, I haven't been able to get any new ones all week because of the whole car situation which is still unresolved and then doing hair.......equals no time. Today however, I managed to schedule out some time to go get some new ones and do a few other things that have been neglected. Not a problem.....or so I thought. Just as I'm finishing up my exercises this morning a car drives by. I hear a loud boom and my house shakes. I think they threw something at my house so I run outside and see nothing. "Hmmmmm...maybe it was bird?" Well, I take my shower and get ready to go pick up Oliver from pre-school and low and behold the f-ing garage door won't open. "Why" you ask? Because the giant spring that opens it has broken. "Are you freaking kidding me!
" I swear it seems like one thing after another. So I pull the release cord and try to manually open it. It won't budge. "Why am I not surprised." The only way I can get it too move is to put a shovel under it and pry it open and couple of inches. So, I can't go get Oliver, my "sexy" underwear, or do any of the other errands I've been putting off until today. Luckily a friend could pick up Oliver, but I'm stuck in my house. "Son of a............." you know the rest.
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





7 people were neglecting their kids:
Koe! What is up my friend! I'm so glad that you found me! I love you! :) I saw some links on your page and you have my cousins on there! The Gutterys and and Mulders! :) Keep me posted! :) I'm adding you to my buddies!
That stinks, Koe. Who are these people? At least you had fun at my house on the real Tuesday, right?
Hey, check my blog to see the post about Cassie. I think I need your professional help.
Koe! I love that you took pics of your horrible misfortune. I'm going to have to carry a camera with me all the time now. You never know when you are going to be hit with some great blog material! Can't wait to hear the outcome....
I love your stories...you are so funny! Yes, Vonda and Kristal are my cousins...their dad and my mom's mom (granny) are brother and sister :) It is a small world! I didn't know you did hair! I miss you chica!
glad to find you have a blog as well. So yes now we have no reason not to keep in touch. It was good seeing you. My son broke my cell phone so I can't find your number, but if you ever wanna hang out now you know where to find me :)
Oh man! YOu do have the luck!!! Glad you found me! Keep in touch! Hope this next week goes better and who knows, maybe you'll win the lottery! :)
Yes, Michelle is my 2nd cousin. I haven't seen her in FOREVER though...but I will in 2 weeks.
Um, so that all really sucks ! The loud boom was your spring? It was that loud?! That sucks. You know what you need? A freaking awesome night out at Bucca and Jesterz and Sugarbowl with all the coolest people you know. See ya tomarrow night!!!
Post a Comment