Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sexy Livestock?


Maybe someone can help me out here. Why? Why is 'THAT' on top of that sign? Do some people find livestock arousing? Every time Jarred and I pass this stupid sign we wonder why someone chose to display it on their advertisement. It definitely wouldn't have been my first choice.

8 people were neglecting their kids:

Lorena said...

It must be all about the teets.

dani said...

Ha ha we always think the same thing when we pass by and one of us always comments on the weirdness of it. This picture made my day.

Tally said...

What on earth??? How did I miss that? Where is it? That is a gem of a picture Koe. I think you should send it to Jay Leno so he can show it to the nation.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. My thought is that its a "Meat Market"???

Koi said...

Hmmm...maybe Vonda Has it right. And Trish, it's somewhere on the Heber side of Payson....Star Valley?

Tally said...

Koe Shannon doesn't have a blog! Can you believe it? I've been saying she should for a while now. She'd been saying the same thing to me. And here we are finally. I sent you her email for her myspace page. She's big on myspace and facebook (which I can't seem to crack the code of). So check out her page! You can always call me for directions too. :)

Tiff Hunt said...

HA, HA That is funny! I love your comments. They kill me. HILARIOUS!

Shan said...

Bahahaha! What on earth?!! Maybe it appeals to the menfolk in a carnal way. A big ole steak and nice a hot lady(or the other way around). "Oh, yeahhhhh!"
Oh, and thanks for letting me back in and for trying to read my blog. I don't have one because I'm afraid of starting and quitting(I'm a quitter).Or having one that NO ONE wants to read and then I might feel unpopular. And, most importantly, I might not be able to leave page long comments on other peoples blogs(sorry 'bout that)!