I think we've decided on Halloween costumes for the boys. Can you guess who they are going to be?
Clue #1Clue #2
The one off the cliff.

Look at that form!
Clue #3
I think he really may have Eagle Powers!
Splash!Clue #4
"Choncho, I need to borrow some Swweeeaaattttsss."






6 people were neglecting their kids:
Can someone please pass the NACHOS?
That is sooo cute!
I LOVE IT!!!
Very cute! And holy crap, it's only been a month or 2 since I saw little Simon, I can't believe how much older he looks!!!! And I'm still soo in love with Oliver's fro!!!!
Nacho y Eskeleto!! I love it. I nearly peed my pants watching that movie. "Seester, Would you like to come to my room and eat some toast?" That was a good show. I can't wait for the pictures. HILARIOUS!!
"Don't you know I have had the diahreal since easters'?" Great costume!
You guys are toooooo much! I love it! I need to watch that again. Remember my romantic dream with Jack Black? We are meant for each other......
Oh, thank you so much for encouraging me with the lessons! I'm going to go for it, barring some strange derailment. I do tend to be easily distracted.
Post a Comment