Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pillow wrestling

Should I be worried that my four year olds favorite pastime is smothering his brother with pillows? As you can see Simon isn't worried in the least. I think he is enjoying it actually. Just look at his face, pure jubilation. In fact, once Oliver stops, Simon chases him down and bugs him until Oliver wants to smother him again. He always tells me,"We're just pillow wrestling Koe." Yes, my four year old and I are on a first name basis. I'm not really sure how that happened, but he says it's because he loves me. Huh? What's a mom to do?

6 people were neglecting their kids:

Amy John said...

My new favorite word... Jubilation.

Lorena said...

Umm...you may just want to hang around whilst said pillow smothering is taking place...just a thought!

Love how he calls you Koe, like it's no big deal.

Worthen World said...

Boys are a whole different breed. Beating eachother up is something of entertainment for them. I don't know, maybe there is something to that whole evolution idea? LOL!!

Michelle and Javier said...

Wow! Your boys are hilarious KOE! Tell them Mitch is the only one that can call you that! JK

Tally said...

Wah-ha! That is too funny! I wish I could hear that in person.

Kalicia said...

So um, ya... I don't think u should worrie, becuz I remember u & all the other siblings used 2 enjoy doing that 2 me... infact, u guys really enjoyed just completely covering me up in anything u found & telling me that I had 2 hide from the cops becuz they heard I was being bad... So u have NOTHING 2 worry about!!! lol ;-D