I picked up a very excited Oliver from school today with his new best friend "Buddy Bear." "Buddy" is the class mascot, so to speak. The kids all get a chance to take "Buddy " home and have an adventure of their own with "Buddy.' Then they get to record what they did in the "Buddy Book" and bring it back to class to share with the others. First "Buddy" had to take a nap and then we ate lunch at the wonderful 'Cafe Rio'....yummm! Now they are watching 'Toy Story 2.' This is probably going to be the most exciting day of Oliver's life, not because we did anything great, but because Oliver could share it all with his new best friend "Buddy." 
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





4 people were neglecting their kids:
How fun!!! I love that they have a bear they can take home. That was so funny to see him with his curly hair watching tv with his buddy...so cute!
So fun. I would totally want to read what some other people did. I am so nosey that way!
I love you guys!
Oliver is just 2 freakin cute!!
Post a Comment