


All right, this is a little sad, but I have become completely obsessed with the "Twilight" series books. I know that they are kind of "high school", but I didn't read much in high school. Well, I finished the third one, "Eclipse" last weekend and I keep re-reading my favorite parts over, and over and over. Jarred thinks I'm weird. So for those of you who don't know about them, it's a vampire love story. I know that sounds weird, but it's actually really sweet. They were written by and LDS girl from Glendale named Stephenie Meyer, so there's nothing kinky in it. Anyway, I finished the 3rd one and the 4th doesn't come out until next August 2008! Ugh! What am I to do? Keep reading all three of them again and again I guess, unless someone can give me an idea of what to read next. Suggestions?
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





9 people were neglecting their kids:
I haven't got to read these yet. I can't wait. My stupid book shold be coming in the mail soon. I bought it off Amazon.com. Dumb!! I should have just bought it. If you like love stories, You will love Marcia Lynn McClure. I love her books. She is LDS too, so there is now nasty stuff either. My favorite ones to read are 'Born for Thorton's sake, Dusty Britches, The Visions of Ransom Lake, The Fragrance of her name......Basically all her books she is awesome. I love her.
I do remember Anjane. She was so cute. I went to Mexico with her, Jeff and a whole bunch of other people from SJ. That is where Jeff proposed. WEIRD. Jeff and I were in the same mission. He was acutally my Zone Leader. He was a poop in H.S. But, he changed on the mission. We hung out a lot after the Mission. I haven't seen him in a long time. I loved Anjane. She is a cool girl. I am glad they didn't get married. They didn't fit. Anyway, so sorry for the rambling.
Oh my gosh, I have been waiting for my mom to finish readin hers so I can borrow it. I have been wanting to read it so bad! I would say you need to read Harry 7 if you are into that, or any of James Pattersons are excellent.
oh no, not you too!!!! I told myself if I saw these books on one more person's blog I'd buy the book on tape! DANG IT!!!
How did I not know you had a blog and you had me on your list and I didn't have you on mine?? OK, you are one of my coveted "Favorite People" now. Feel special?
I know what you can do with your free time...my hair. I'll call you, we'll set it up.
So glad you're in blogworld now!
Oh, one more thing...I am going to borrow those books from you. I keep hearing good things about them.
Also, I need your email again. We are doing our swimming/lunch group on Tuesdays at 11 here at my house. We all bring our own lunches and swimsuits and compliment each other on how good we look (even when I know they are all liars!) We are meeting tomorrow and I hope this gets you in time.
You are so funny!!! I really don't know if the internet was around in high school. I didn't even know it existed until College. My parents don't have a computer!! I don't think they ever will. I just finished Twilight tonight. It started out super slow. I almost couldn't read it. THe first 4 chapters were unbearable slow. It was super good after that. I can't wait to read New Moon. Reilly says to tell you hello.
Ok, I am NOT a reader but these books were given to me and I finished Twiglight in 4 days! It is amazing and mow I am addicted to New Moon. Im thinking about not reading these next two too fast so I dont have to wait terribly long for the 4th. Oh, and a suggestion. have you been on Stephanie Meyer's website? Well, she has started writing this book that is Twighlight but from Edwards point of view. She has the first 2 chapters online and what ive read has been wonderful. It will probably only take like a half hour to read but its a suggestion... Kristal, READ THEM!!
Sorry i spelt Twilight wrong in like 3 different ways. I am not stupid I promise.
My whole family has read them, Meagan read all three in three days. I have been told to wait until I have the baby so while I am lying in bed for two weeks I will have something to do. Trust me you are not alone or weird for the obsession, if you read everyone elses blog they have a post about them too.
Post a Comment