Well, since my blog is called 'Favorite Things' I decided I should share my three most favorite. Jarred, Oliver, and Simon. My world completely revolves around them. Really, could there be a sweeter picture of them? I often wonder how I tricked Jarred into marrying me. Honestly! And then to have two of the most amazing little boys on Earth. I must have done something good at some point in my life to have all this.
How cute can two boys get? Oliver is right now growing his hair out so he can perm it. Perm it.... really? Yes, that's right. He wants to look like Corbin Blue. How cute is that? Never has it occurred to him that he is a different race and it would be next to impossible for his hair to look as 'cool' as Corbin's. So I just don't tell him. But he is anxiously awaiting that day when it will slightly resemble his idol. I feakin' love him!
At first we didn't have much hope for Simon in the looks department. I mean, he looked just like Jarred did as a baby except he had my fat nose and we all know that Jarred was not exactly the cutest baby. But I think Simon gets cuter everyday now. He still has his moments though. He only army crawls so his shirts are all filthy and he just recently started pulling himself up into standing position in his crib and at the couch. Ya, he's a little lazy. Nine months old and he still won't hold his own bottle. Gotta love that kid!
Oh Jarred, my 'Rock Star'. How I love being your #1 fan! Always so thoughtful and kind. I think that's what I like about him most. He's never mean. Angry yes, but mean no. And he puts up with me and my unintelligent ramblings. He's is my perfect match in every way!
Ode' to my Boys
My boys, my boys. The ones that I adore.
My boys, my boys. There's nothings I love more.
My boys, when gone I always miss.
My boys, so give mom a little kiss.
My boys love to help mom cook and bake,
My boys ,there's plenty of stuff to make.
My boys, please hurry, clean you room.
My boys, dad will be home soon!
Now boys, don't hit him he's your brother!
My boys listen, I'm your mother!
My boys Stop! You'll make a mess!
My boys listen, mom knows what is best.
My boys, my boys with buggers & farts Galore!
My boys, my boys. There's nothing I love more!
-Koe





8 people were neglecting their kids:
That is so funny about the perm thing! He isn't kidding about Corbin Blue, that kid is awesome! By the way that picure of Simon is so chubby! I love it!!!! I love chubby babies!!!!
I'm crying! How talented are you!? You should hear my old school poems. LAME! So sweet, and I agree, you and Jarred are a perfect match, you both crack me up! We love just listening to the two of you talk! Imagine what life would be like with 2 sweet sweet boys, and wahlah, a baby girl!
This is great did you just come up with that on the spot? very good!
Youve inspired me to make up a "my girls" poem. Look for it in future post.
not too soo though.
Im off to S.D.!
Koelyn...
Hey girlie. It was so good to see you in SJ. Sorry we didn't get a whole lot of time to talk. Now I get to keep up with you in the blogging world. You are so funny!!! I love your post. If it makes you feel better, my girl is the laziest. #1. She still takes a bottle at 20 months. #2 She doesn't hold it herself either unless she has to. I am so excited you are a blogger. I am at huntfudgesundae.blogspot.com
Cute! I like that you have a blog! I took your link off my parents page- My blog is whitney-mcadams.blogspot.com
Cute boys!
Your a poet and I didn't even know it!
Post a Comment