Alright, now take your camera in your purse everywhere in case something cool (or maybe not cool, just different)- happens. Make Mondays your post about things that tick you off - you crack me up when you tell us your gripes. Its very important, now that your a blogger, that you occasionally pop into our blogs and leave comments so here is my blog. gutterygossip.blogspot.com
Yay! You've joined the world of blogging! Looks good so far, I will be checking daily for posts so keep em comin! oh this is Danica by the way. The Hatch girls are behind you, as you can see.
I'm a wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jarred for 11 years. We have three stinkin' boys. They'll probably drive us nuts but we love their guts! In my attempts to become more computer literate I started a blog about me and my little family. So stop by often to see what we're up to.
10 people were neglecting their kids:
YAY! I'm the first poster! You bettered keep up with this blog! Jaden LOVES to see pictures of his buddies on blogs!
Come see us!
The Mulders
Alright, now take your camera in your purse everywhere in case something cool (or maybe not cool, just different)- happens. Make Mondays your post about things that tick you off - you crack me up when you tell us your gripes. Its very important, now that your a blogger, that you occasionally pop into our blogs and leave comments so here is my blog.
gutterygossip.blogspot.com
Did you like all the blogging advise? No, well too bad, I gave it you anyways (now you owe me a haircut)
missed the "to"
Yay! You've joined the world of blogging! Looks good so far, I will be checking daily for posts so keep em comin! oh this is Danica by the way. The Hatch girls are behind you, as you can see.
We're waiting Koe.
Go ahead...
KOE!! hey hook me up with more kronik!! ha now everyone thinks you're a drug dealer.. Welcome to Blogging.
Kristal, Koe said she would post more if she had a cool header - hint, hint.
I'm all over that header! I'm emailing it to you koe, then we bettered see some posts.
Does this feel like a Hatch reunion on here to anyone else???
Post a Comment