Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oliver



So Oliver's in pre-school now and enjoying every minute of it. Except for the minute it takes me to get him out of the car. Under no circumstances am I to walk him to the door. You see Oliver is a little embarrassed of his Mom, which I don't understand. I'm freakin' AWESOME! The sooner he learns this the better his life is gonna be. Jarred was so nice to explain this to him so Monday After making sure that no one was around, Oliver actually kissed me really fast before he ran into school. Awwww....... He does love me!

3 people were neglecting their kids:

Kristal said...

Um, ok, I'm sooo glad to hear this because I took Jaden's back pack to him the other day during class, and I bent down puckered up and he pulled me by the shirt into the hallway!!!!
PUNKS!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

We are so excited to see that you have joined the blogging world. We are so excited to get to follow your family advantures!

Tally said...

Um, I could not be happier!!! It makes my world so much rosier to know that I can read about your crazy shenanigans whenever I want! You are soooo hilarious!
P.S. Ozzy gets embarrassed of me sometimes too. Too bad! I feed him, so he better put up with me! Ha!