Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who's your favorite Super Hero


So Oliver just came up to me and asked........
O: Mom, so who's your favorite super hero? Perry the Platypus or Superman?
(Not quite sure of my options I asked him......)
Me: Wait, what?
O: Who's your favorite super hero? Perry the Platypus or Superman?
Me: Ummm, are you sure Perry the Platypus is a super hero?
O: Well he's on Phineas and Ferb so of course he is.
(Some what bewildered I answer with the obvious........)
Me: I'm gonna have to go with Superman. If you let me choose who ever I want though I would have to say Wonder Woman. Linda Carter's hot!

So now I ask you, "Who's your favorite Super Hero?"

10 people were neglecting their kids:

Tally said...

WW fo sho!
And Molly Shannon is my favorite Superstar!

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

Does Indiana Jones count?

Kachelle said...

she's only your fav cus you had wonder woman undees when we were little!

Shan said...

Well this is weird because my 10 year old ask me the same question today. I first thought wonder woman because I used to love her but there's something alluring about Spider Man to me that I just can't pass up. I like the little funnies he makes while talking to his nemesis's. If Brendan Frasier were considered a super hero though, he'd have my vote in a second. ;)

Kristin Coppee said...

I'm gonna say Batman because I just saw the new one last night and I couldn't stop staring at Christian Bale's mouth through that mask. It was hot. My friend and I were perspiring over The Batman.

But, had I not seen Batman (with Christian Bale), I would say Wonder Woman. And yes, Kachelle, it's only because I had the underoos as a kid too. And some maroon-colored boots. And I took my mom's yarn and made a lasso and I jumped off her countertops and fought crime (and got into the Flintstone vitamins). And Linda Carter is gorgeous - even now in her 90s or however old she is. LOL.

Sue said...

Hey sweetie, I would have to say Honey West even tho she was THE best private eye but in a super hero sort of way.
I am so showing my age and tell Jarred and Oliver and Simon, Auntie Sue loves them and join my blogging buddies on my blog and I love the Twilight lives so honestly fabulous!!!!
Love ya!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

I am also with Wonder Woman or the old Charlie's Angels, they were pretty super!

Janalie said...

Hey there Janalie here! Your boys are way cute!!! Miss seeing you, but you have to love blogging...glad i found your page!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm letting everyone know that I'm going private so come check out my blog and let me know if you want an invite.

Marty and Emily said...

There are some good arguments up there, but I could never turn my back on BATMAN. He's been my hero since I was 7.