Sorry for being such a neglectful friend lately, I've just been so busy. Aside from scabby elbows and spider bites things have been alright. I'll have to blog about my adventures later but right now I got a book to read before all my young women ruin it for me tonight at Mutual!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





6 people were neglecting their kids:
Oh my gosh, YES! Would you hurry up and read the book, so I can talk without having to watch my mouth?!?!? THANK YOU! I've already accidentally spoiled part of it for a friend. I just made a comment about my personal life and then said I felt that way after reading the book and then she was all, "Did you just give away something important from the book?" and I was all, "Nnnooooo.....?" and she was all, "Uh huh. Thanks a lot". GRRR! I should have hand delivered you a copy at camp so you could have read it on the way home. Wait. Did you drive? Hmmm...that wouldn't have been good if you did. Oh well. Hurry up and read it now!
I am totally waitning to hear what you have to say about the book. I know you are a fan and I just finished it this morning... I'll check back soon.
Hey Koi, I'm not sure who Brianna's teacher is in primary, I asked her and she said that they don't have the same teacher, but she see's oliver. I was hoping they would have the same school teacher, but she's in the class right next to him. She doesn't have anyone from church in her school class :(, but oh well. I'm hoping she'll make good friends.
eww, did NOT like the 4th! i mean, it was okay because we all know the characters so well so we like to know what's up with them but i was quite disappointed. no struggle and bella the brat got her way, like usual!
Josh is now reading those books, but I still haven't given in
Hey Koe! I'm going private and wanted to send you guys an invite. email me so I can have your address
shamoms@cox.net
Tell Jarred to email me to so I can send him one
love you guys!
Post a Comment