Wednesday, July 16, 2008

If found , Please return....


A few months ago, because I wanted two phones that had caller I.D. , I went and bought these beauties. Life was good in the Truschke house hold and I always new who was calling. Then one Saturday, I left the kids at home with dad to go help with a shower and run various other errands. After I had fulfilled my obligations I returned home to find not TWO but ONE of my phones awaiting. Assuming it was just misplaced in some other room in my small house I busied myself with other things hoping someone would call so I could hear it ring. Several phone calls later I was stumped. I could not locate Handset #2 and the pager was no help either. So here's 3 plausible scenarios.

1. Hendrix grew tired of hearing it ring and carried it outside to make a meal out of it.
2. Simon my ever so helpful cleaning boy threw it in the trash right before it went out or Put it in some visitors purse or diaper bag.
3. It's still here somewhere, just tucked away where no one can hear the muffled rings.

I think #3 is more likely, but haven't ruled out the other 2. I'm sure the battery is now dead so I'm gonna need a blood hound to sniff it out now. Whatever the case, I WANT MY OTHER HANDSET! If found, please return.
Thank you.

2 people were neglecting their kids:

Karrie said...

I'm holding it for ransom...hahahaha...

Lexa said...

Koi, I understand your pain with the phones. But more importantly I'm glad I found your blog :) Haven't seen you since college! Hope you and your family are having the best of luck in life :)

Take care,

Lexa Sanders-Montierth