I'm super excited because it is only 1 month until the fourth book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn comes out. It seems like forever ago that I put my counter on my blog and now it's down to the final 30 days. Yippie!
The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





2 people were neglecting their kids:
Oh my gosh! I can barely contain myself! I'm dying here! I've pre-ordered it so it can be delivered on my doorstep ASAP and I will officially put my life on hold until I have finished that book!
Ok, I've now read all 3 books so I'm officially excited for the next one. I don't think my excitement compares to yours; I don't have a ticker. I did get invited to a Twilight-themed party. You should come with me! Don't worry about not knowing anyone, cuz I only know one person there.
Post a Comment