Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So upset!


Well I was so excited about this one, but now I'm a little upset. You see in my efforts to get to heaven I have voluntarily decided to go to "Girls Camp." This was decided months ago as I am one of two poeple NOT pregnant in the Young Women Presidency. I also LOVE girls camp. In my youth I went until they told me I couldn't. We will leave July 29th and not arrive home until sometime August 2nd. AUGUST 2nd PEOPLE! Breaking Dawn comes out at 12:00am on August 2nd and I will be in the mountains camping! I realized this all yesterday and have been in mourning since. I know I'm a loser. Whatever! I am however, still going camping. My sis-in-law Kathrine said she'll pick up my copy. I'll just miss all the Midnight Fun. This sacrifice better get me serious points with "The BIG Guy." No not Jarred, the BIGGER Guy.

9 people were neglecting their kids:

Worthen World said...

I am one of the few that havn't read the series but I do understand your sacrifice. I went with Ashley when the last Harry Potter book came out and I saw serious addiction then. I am sure that you will be rewarded some how!

Logan & Lindy said...

Wow that is a sacrifice!!! You will be blessed I am sure!!! Ya Logan thinks I am weirdo but I made sure he was off that day so I could read my book! and not have to watch Brooklyn ha ha!!! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

Kristin Coppee said...

Koe, it's so true - you will be in the higher spot in heaven. Just come down and visit the rest of us sometimes, will ya'?

So, what's up with this midnight fun thing? I'm missing out. I have to wait until several hours later. I've paid for it to be hand delivered to my doorstep, so....oh wait! That's a SUNDAY! I'm gonna' have to wait until MONDAY! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm doomed.

Kristin Coppee said...

Okay, I'm calm now. And I see that my math skills are seriously lacking! It comes out first thing SATURDAY morning, not Sunday. I still might be okay. Sorry about that. I'm a little jumpy...like a poodle.

Ashley said...

I feel your pain sister. I want to go but you know the whole "going into labor" thing. Could you imagine I am at the bookstore and my water breaks? That might be kinda cool, maybe the bookstore would give me special privileges!
You will survive somehow someway. Hang in there!

Tiffany Matthews said...

I was thiking maybe we could sneek out of camp and go into wallmart friday night to get the book. Do you think that is bad? :) or just pick it up on the way home and you all can read it to me while i'm driving.:)

kristal said...

Quit! Seriously, they'll let you back into the church in like a year...no biggie!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Oh the sacrifices we make in the name of Salvation. I am sure you will have extra celestial points with this one. Maybe you can get sick and come home early, enjoy the festivities and suddenly get well enough to go back :)

Whitney said...

Wow! that sounds tramatic... actually I haven't read any of the books but what's funny is that Josh is starting to read them.