So I kind of have this dilemma. I lost a bunch of weight after having Simon and now I'm about the size I was in College, but my hair is well...... a little on the thin side. It doesn't look thin it just feels thin. My hair's also super dark and I hate seeing it on the bathroom floor and around the house. So after the hottest part of the summer is over I'm thinking about cutting it off. I know, I know, then I'll look like every other Mom in Mesa, but really, what other options are there. So here's some haircuts I'm considering. Let me know what you think.


#1 Mariska Hargitay- I love this woman. She's a great actress with great hair and the best part is she's a size 12. I love how versatile this cut is. She can wear it kind of messy or make it look sleek. What a babe!

#2 Rose McGowan- Don't really care for her, but her hair is cute Right? Just imagine it in my color.

#3 Katie Holmes-She's alright it's her husband that's a wack job. She chopped her hair and people went crazy but I think it was a nice change. That's really what I'm hoping for is a nice change too. Just pretend her bangs are longer and a little to the side.
So those are 3 that I liked. Let me know what you think. I'm also open for suggestions too, however I may end up changing my mind come October. I'm just hating my hair today.


#1 Mariska Hargitay- I love this woman. She's a great actress with great hair and the best part is she's a size 12. I love how versatile this cut is. She can wear it kind of messy or make it look sleek. What a babe!

#2 Rose McGowan- Don't really care for her, but her hair is cute Right? Just imagine it in my color.

#3 Katie Holmes-She's alright it's her husband that's a wack job. She chopped her hair and people went crazy but I think it was a nice change. That's really what I'm hoping for is a nice change too. Just pretend her bangs are longer and a little to the side.
So those are 3 that I liked. Let me know what you think. I'm also open for suggestions too, however I may end up changing my mind come October. I'm just hating my hair today.





13 people were neglecting their kids:
First of all...I have necer seen you with ugly hair. Even just oulled back is cute on you. You would be cute with all 3 cuts but I like Katie's cut. I'm excited to see what you will look like!
The first one, the first one!!! It would be so cute and sexy on you. And why are you waiting till October??? Do it right now!
i love mariska!! her hair is always cute-i'm a fan of short hair though. i like hers the best and katie's the least. good luck. but in the end, it's just hair-it'll grow back! ;)
Ok I am going to be the one who is not supportive of you cutting your hair!! I have always loved your hair long so if you have to cut it only trim it and do some long layers or something longer! Not that I hate the styles you've picked (except katie's) I just love your hair when it is long! probably because I could never get my hair to be that long! but yea why are you waiting for October do it now if you are going to do it because then the hot won't be all gone and you won't feel like it was a waste when you do it later when it is cooler! Does that make sense? and you can't talk your self out of it either! Whatever do whatever you want to do it is your head So my vote is for #1 Mariska, she is awesome!
My fave of the pics you showed is the Rose McGoawn look. i like the edgy look. Katie Hokmes looks good on her, but maybe not on other people. Mariska's I don't really like. Doesn't match her face.
I vote for Rose McGowan. I think it would look adorable on you. It's so hot there you almost have to have your hair short or pulled back.
I wish we lived closer to you guys so I could come get my hair done. It needs it bad!
Good luck deciding.
How does Jarred feel about you getting rid of your porn hair? Did I just say porn?
Hey Ashley told me to tell you hi. She doesn't do computers but she told me to tell you!!!
Hi love the first one too....but your hair is always beautiful! But having short hair in the summer is so great! I need to do mine!
You would look cute with all of them, but I like number 1.
I vote for number 2, but if I could wear my hair as long as yours and it looked that good, I'd keep it. I guess you can always grow it back out, right? You're not one of those people who cuts their hair and then cries, are you?
I have always loved long hair, but I totally understand the need for change! My vote would be for #1. Good luck!
I'm sure you could pull off any hair style, but my vote would be for #2.
#1 would be my next vote, but I wouldn't vote for #3, at least the way she looks in that specific picture.
Post a Comment