Continued..........
May 31st-June 7th
After arriving back in Willcox in one piece we just wanted to see our boys and get some much needed rest. At some point during the night, Oliver found Jarred asleep on the couch and cuddled up next to him. When I asked him later why, he said he just missed dad. Awww.
So let me just say how amazing My sis-in-law Amy is. Not only did she have my two boys and her one for an entire week by herself, she also had a huge dance recital to get ready for the Saturday after we got back. She's a dance teacher at a studio in Willcox so she had to arrange for sitters to watch the kids so she could go to practices. I still have no idea how she did it all. We went to the Saturday afternoon Dance performance, which was absolutely AMAZING. I don't think you can understand how good this was. Willcox is a very small truck-stop town so just the fact that they have something like this Dance studio is AWESOME. Some of the girls that take classes there are part of a dance company that competes and wins! I'm telling ya, these girls got mad skills! I just wish I had pictures.
After that, we came home to begin our life back in the real world. Oliver started swim lessons on June 2nd, Mon-Thur for the next two weeks. He really learned a lot and is swimming so good now. I'm glad he got to do it. I should have taken pictures of that too, but I forgot that as well.
Something I did take pictures of was my hike with the youth in our ward at the Tonto Natural Bridge on June 7th. Jarred wanted to go too, but he had a lot of yard work to do after being gone for 2 weekends in a row. we left without him but he mowed the lawn as fast as he could and then came up about 30 minutes behind us, with the boys. When we got there and I saw how beautiful it all was I was so mad that I hadn't been there before.

This is the actual Bridge. Sorry this doesn't capture how pretty everything was. I guess you'll just have to go see it yourself. That's assuming you haven't been there already.

Tiffany was nice enough to take pictures of everyone. This is me under the bridge after I hiked down for the first time.

Let me just take this opportunity to brag about myself a little bit. I was the first leader out of the canyon hike, and out of all the youth only one beat me. In fact when most of them came up and saw me they asked why I hadn't hiked down because they couldn't believe I beat them. Me the OLD lady. Jarred and the boys were there waiting for me when we were done. They finally arrived

This Simon after he hiked down with mom, his first time, my second. I'm Awesome!

Here's Oliver and Jarred under the Bridge. I couldn't get Oliver to hold still for a picture. He was just so excited to be hiking. He's pretty happy here, but about 30 minutes later he was all tears. Daddy told him to wait for him but he didn't want to and then he ended up slipping and ended up in a puddle. He had to hike out with wet clothes and shoes. All in all it was a pretty good weekend.
I think I've pretty much covered all the interesting stuff now. From now on I will be much better about blogging...............ya right!
May 31st-June 7th
After arriving back in Willcox in one piece we just wanted to see our boys and get some much needed rest. At some point during the night, Oliver found Jarred asleep on the couch and cuddled up next to him. When I asked him later why, he said he just missed dad. Awww.
So let me just say how amazing My sis-in-law Amy is. Not only did she have my two boys and her one for an entire week by herself, she also had a huge dance recital to get ready for the Saturday after we got back. She's a dance teacher at a studio in Willcox so she had to arrange for sitters to watch the kids so she could go to practices. I still have no idea how she did it all. We went to the Saturday afternoon Dance performance, which was absolutely AMAZING. I don't think you can understand how good this was. Willcox is a very small truck-stop town so just the fact that they have something like this Dance studio is AWESOME. Some of the girls that take classes there are part of a dance company that competes and wins! I'm telling ya, these girls got mad skills! I just wish I had pictures.
After that, we came home to begin our life back in the real world. Oliver started swim lessons on June 2nd, Mon-Thur for the next two weeks. He really learned a lot and is swimming so good now. I'm glad he got to do it. I should have taken pictures of that too, but I forgot that as well.
Something I did take pictures of was my hike with the youth in our ward at the Tonto Natural Bridge on June 7th. Jarred wanted to go too, but he had a lot of yard work to do after being gone for 2 weekends in a row. we left without him but he mowed the lawn as fast as he could and then came up about 30 minutes behind us, with the boys. When we got there and I saw how beautiful it all was I was so mad that I hadn't been there before.

This is the actual Bridge. Sorry this doesn't capture how pretty everything was. I guess you'll just have to go see it yourself. That's assuming you haven't been there already.

Tiffany was nice enough to take pictures of everyone. This is me under the bridge after I hiked down for the first time.

Let me just take this opportunity to brag about myself a little bit. I was the first leader out of the canyon hike, and out of all the youth only one beat me. In fact when most of them came up and saw me they asked why I hadn't hiked down because they couldn't believe I beat them. Me the OLD lady. Jarred and the boys were there waiting for me when we were done. They finally arrived

This Simon after he hiked down with mom, his first time, my second. I'm Awesome!

Here's Oliver and Jarred under the Bridge. I couldn't get Oliver to hold still for a picture. He was just so excited to be hiking. He's pretty happy here, but about 30 minutes later he was all tears. Daddy told him to wait for him but he didn't want to and then he ended up slipping and ended up in a puddle. He had to hike out with wet clothes and shoes. All in all it was a pretty good weekend.
I think I've pretty much covered all the interesting stuff now. From now on I will be much better about blogging...............ya right!





5 people were neglecting their kids:
Fun! of course you beat everyone you are fit! I won't say as a fiddle cause that is stupid and lame, i guess so is saying you are "fit" well how else should I say of course you beat eveyone you are totally dinomite! yea there you go dinomite! did I spell that right?
dynamite D_Y_N_A_M_I_T_E dynamite.
I want to go there next time I come out! looks awesome.
It was so cute to see Jared there with your boys when we cam up from the hike. I think you are wonder woman to of done that hike 2 times and the second carrying kids. Your the best.
That looks like it was lots of fun. I wish I was there too. We should do something fun like that at the next reunion.
Post a Comment