

I decided to make some banana bread tonight after dinner. Simon thought I was making cookies so he wanted a taste. To his great surprise it was banana flavored batter, yum! He absolutely loves bananas. He's been known to crawl out of the shopping cart onto the banana display at grocery stores. So after I was done putting the batter into bread pans I handed the scraper and bowl over to him. What a cute little mess!

The Job At Hand
2 weeks ago





5 people were neglecting their kids:
Cute. Sylvie just discovered brownie batter. It's fun to watch them lick the bowl clean.
So I now work on Gilbert and University, so Maddie and I need to stop by sometime after work to visit.
HE is so cute and I never knew that he crawls onto the banana's at the store! That is funny! Ryan used to crawl out of the cart to run and find the vacuum cleaners! what kids will do to see their favorite things!
I work on Gilbert just north of university. 605 n. gilbert. Megan was wanting to stop by when i made my visit, so i'll see what day is good for her and we'll come by this week sometime.
He must have been in heaven. At least that's the expression on his cute little face!
Post a Comment