Thursday, June 26, 2008

Preparing for the 4th!


Oliver and I got a little bored today after the busy week we've had so we decided to put some bright red on the tips of his hair. I have no idea what daddy's gonna think. All I know is that he thinks red-heads are tricky. Does he look tricky to you?

7 people were neglecting their kids:

Logan & Lindy said...

Ha haa! Thats so awesome!!! Looks good Oliver! Then we are going to need an update on what Daddy thought of that one!!!

Tally said...

He always looks tricky to me! I love his hair! Remember last year on the 4th??? That was so fun! I wish I could be there again. Sniff.

Shan said...

He looks like his daddy with a tricky and wicked awesome hairdo. I wish you could make me look like that. Well, only with long hair and more 30 almost 9 ish of course. You are the most fun of mommies. I wanted to put "funnest" but spellcheck made me change it. I think spellcheck could use a few red tips.

Laurie said...

So fun! I love it!

Tiffany Matthews said...

That is so cool. Love the hair. So is Simon and dad back on good terms agian?

lenseigne said...

Great hair! Your kids always look so cool. I remember my brothers pulling that same trick on me about thumb sucking as a kid. I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but Faith still uses a binki when she sleeps. She loves that thing! I know I've got to do something about it soon!

Mandy Abbott said...

His hair is AWE-SUM! Let me know if you find any great tricks to get Simon to stop sucking his thumb! BOTH my girls still suck thore thumbs. What the?!