Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Look mom, I'm famous!

Oliver had note sent home with him last Monday telling us to watch the 6:00pm News on Channel 12. This is what we saw, see if you recognize the cutie in the orange shirt.

4 people were neglecting their kids:

meghannamarie said...

He is famous wow he was on the screen a lot!

Tiffany Matthews said...

I'm so glad that you found the clip that is awesome. Oliver is so cute and it's a good thing he wore the Orange shirt that way you can pick him out.

Tally said...

Koi!! He's FAMOUS!!! What a kindergarten hero! And soooo handsome!!

kristal said...

ooh, he is famous! That's awesome. He's probalby one of the smartest kids in the state too. (I know he's smarter than his little Kamryn friend..she uses all capital letters for her name..naughty naughty)...but, dumb news...you don' thave to have immunization records to get into school!!! Half of this hick town doesn't immunize!