Guess what I did today??

No that's not my hair, it's my sister Kachelle's. We cut 12 inches off!


It's super cute. Still not too sure why she wanted to do it.
Then Baby Drew Crapped his pants and Kachelle didn't have a diaper so...

we put one of Simon's size 5's on him. Simon is 2 and Drew is 3 months. Ha, ha!

No that's not my hair, it's my sister Kachelle's. We cut 12 inches off!


It's super cute. Still not too sure why she wanted to do it.
Then Baby Drew Crapped his pants and Kachelle didn't have a diaper so...

we put one of Simon's size 5's on him. Simon is 2 and Drew is 3 months. Ha, ha!





4 people were neglecting their kids:
Whoa, I did think it was your hair at first. And I was thinking, Wow, she colored her hair drastically and now she's cutting it all off??? Yikes! But now that I know it's Kachelle's it makes way more sense. So cute! Nice job on the wedge.
That diaper story killed me!! Hilare!
It looks very cute! I wish I can pull something like that off :) Great job!
Oooh, I love her hair! I thought you were finally taking the plunge too. Very sneaky. hey, Friday night, at 6pm go to Buffalo Wings and Rings in Chandler...meet us and bet and her man and Dani and her man for dinner!!!!
I love the cut! I am so sick of mine already that I wish I did not cut it at all! To bad I could not have you cut it! You are too talented. I bet it was so hard to cut all of Kachelle's beautiful hair! Oh well, I keep telling myself mine will grow back...someday!
Post a Comment