Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Bad...

This morning was a food drive for the boy scouts in our area. We were supposed to put canned goods in a grocery bag and leave it by our front door between 10am and 12pm. Well, your's truly lost track of time and at 10:05 am the boy scouts came by and picked up two grocery bags that were by my front door, but instead of canned good, it was dirty diapers. I have a little poop machine in my house we call Simon and the dirty diapers made it to the front porch before the food. Ooops! My bad. It's ok though. I made a few phone calls to let people know of the mix up (in case they couldn't smell the mistake) and an hour later someone came by to get the real food. Ha, ha! This has kept me laughing all morning.

8 people were neglecting their kids:

Michelle and Javier said...

Koi! How are you/ Yup the cat got it...that's one day...a billion to go!

Looks like you are one busy lady!

Tally said...

That is downright hilarious!!!!

Diana said...

That is smelly...I mean funny!

Ashley said...

Gotta love the poop machine! I wonder what the people thought when they picked up the bag? LOL! Yummy, someone is having poop tonight!

Tiffany said...

That is so funny..That is something I would do!! :) Glad to keep up on your blog! Your kiddos are sure cute!

Logan & Lindy said...

Here is Tameras blog!
http://skishykids.blogspot.com/

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I love stories like that!!! Thanks for the laugh or should I say many laughs!:)

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha ha!!!! This literally made me laugh out loud! The poor scout kid who made the discovery :) You are too cute Koe!