This year we tried to stick to more of a Budget for Valentine's Day. It actually ended up being one of our funnest and most memorable. Here's what the boys got...

Foil Balloons. Their favorite! In fact they were still loving them until about two days ago when they suddenly disappeared. I have no idea...

Jarred finally got "Ghost Busters" one and two...

...and this adorable card made by Oliver, Simon and I with Jack-in-the-Box- hearts. Too Cute!

I got Cards from my 3 favorite boys. Oliver's says,"I Love you. You are my Angel mom Love Oliver." I love how he spells. Simon's is a hand trace and scribbles and Jarred's says...well, this is a PG blog. But I will tell you what he gave me.
John Mayer

+
Candles

+
Bedroom

= Slow Dancing in a Burning Room.
Sweet huh? I absolutely LOVED it! Seriously, anyone who hasn't danced with their hubby to this songs needs too immediately. It will be on my play list until the day I die. BEST SONG EVER! All the best songs come from guitar players.
Foil Balloons. Their favorite! In fact they were still loving them until about two days ago when they suddenly disappeared. I have no idea...
Jarred finally got "Ghost Busters" one and two...

...and this adorable card made by Oliver, Simon and I with Jack-in-the-Box- hearts. Too Cute!

I got Cards from my 3 favorite boys. Oliver's says,"I Love you. You are my Angel mom Love Oliver." I love how he spells. Simon's is a hand trace and scribbles and Jarred's says...well, this is a PG blog. But I will tell you what he gave me.
John Mayer
+
Candles
+
Bedroom

= Slow Dancing in a Burning Room.
Sweet huh? I absolutely LOVED it! Seriously, anyone who hasn't danced with their hubby to this songs needs too immediately. It will be on my play list until the day I die. BEST SONG EVER! All the best songs come from guitar players.





0 people were neglecting their kids:
Post a Comment