I can't wait for the day when I can destroy my old cell phone, Ugh! I've never loathed anything so much in my life. It's a a Motorola Z3 RIZR Rose. I think it's the one they make people use in Hell. Here's a picture of the Devils phone. My sister's friend just got it. Ha, ha! Good luck Saidie!
So I'm going to get a new phone with my tax return. I've only gotten two new phones in the past 8 years. A little sad I know. I just get used to the stuff I have and don't want to change. Here's the two I'm trying to decided on.
Option #1: Samsung Memoir
I have dreamed about this phone since I learned of it's existence in January, the Samsung Memoir. Ahhh, Memoir...doesn't that sound nice? It's basically a 8 megapixel camera that just happens to be a phone. You can take a picture and upload it to "photobucket" or anywhere else on the web directly from the phone. It has a timer and various playback options just like a regular camera. It's a touch screen which I've never used before, but seems cool. The only thing is I have to sign up for the data plan which is like and extra $30 or $40 a month. Total crap since I will most likely never want to access the web from my phone.

I just want a camera and I definately need a new phone.
Option #2: Samsung Behold
Now that sounds friendly. How can a phone be evil when it's called Behold. This one has a 5 megapixel camera, and other various options. It's touch screen like the Memoir, but the reviews were more positive on the QWERTY keyboard than on the Memoir. I still am not sure if I need a data plan with this one or not, but if I don't I think this just might be the winner.
The Universe I Live In
3 days ago





2 people were neglecting their kids:
Cool phones! I just got a new cell phone. I LOVE IT! I was having the same issue of debating the whole data plan thing. Logan has the blackberry and loves it. But it would be killer to have pay for 2 data plans. I got the DARE (from verizon) its a touch screen. I didnt know how I would like it but I REALLY love it. Its amazing how technology is and every thing the add to these crazy things!
Koe, I also just got the DARE. I love it too! Lindy, you have great taste ;)
Post a Comment