I didn't ever realize I was in the running. Someone must have written me in. Hmmm.........President Truschke? Naah......I don't really like the sound of that. Now President Koi is more like it. Seriously, what were they thinking?
Yea what were they thinking! Just Kidding you will be great you totally love all those girls, it will be like a big party! by the way when did all this happen?
Wow! I'd be freaking out about now. I'm the 2nd counselor in my ward and am soooo glad I'm not in your spot. You'll do great though. I'm sure all of your girls respond to you well.
I'm a wife and mother. I have been married to my wonderful husband Jarred for 11 years. We have three stinkin' boys. They'll probably drive us nuts but we love their guts! In my attempts to become more computer literate I started a blog about me and my little family. So stop by often to see what we're up to.
12 people were neglecting their kids:
Yea what were they thinking! Just Kidding you will be great you totally love all those girls, it will be like a big party! by the way when did all this happen?
Wow! I'd be freaking out about now. I'm the 2nd counselor in my ward and am soooo glad I'm not in your spot. You'll do great though. I'm sure all of your girls respond to you well.
wow! you'll be great. i'm sure the girls adore you.
good luck, and have fun. you'll do great.
Yeah she had just gotten her hair done, so I figured I'd get a good picture of her. The rest are a bit scary. And have fun Pres!
Oh and I love that you have G Love on your page!
I am excited for you! You will do great!!
OH my gosh! You'll be amazing! The girls will look up to you! I'm excited for you! I have always wanted to work in YW's :)
Ha! that's so awesome! haven't you been a counselor for the last while! you just impressed them too much! good luck!
I couldn't think of a better person to fit that calling! The girls already adore you!! Enjoy it!
Nice work, Prez! Who'd you buy off? Huh? Come on!
No, seriously. That's awesome. You'll be great. I can tell you really care about the young women in the ward.
Wow! That is great! I'm sure you will do a good job!
Post a Comment