Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bargain Shopper in the making...

After seeing all the deals all my friends have been getting due to their Bargain Shopping, I decided to give it a try. Here's what I got:

6 boxes of cereal, 36 eggs, 2 jars peanut butter, 2 gallons milk, 2 boxes granolla bars, 2 cartons orange juice, 9 yogurts, 1 container cottage cheese, 3 cans soup, 1 pkg tortillas, 1 tub butter, 1 box slim fast, 2 pkgs grated cheese, 1 deodorant, 4 bags frozen vegetables, 2 loafs bread, 1 bag grapes, 7 avacados, 2 cans biscuits, 1 can cinnamon rolls, 2 bags fish sticks, 3 bags chicken, 2 racks pork ribs, 2 pkg porkchops, 2 boxes maccaroni and cheese, 1 pkg parkay, 1 bag dog food, and 12 rolls of toilet paper.
Total cost: $135.15
Total savings: $105.50
That's 78%!! Not too bad for my first try. Hopefully it will get better once I get more coupons.

7 people were neglecting their kids:

Tiffany said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :)

hyrum♥chelsea said...

i love getting killer deals.

meghannamarie said...

So did it cost $30 or $240. Monica thinks it was 240 I think you ment 30, so am I right? and how many stores did you have to go to?

Tiffany Matthews said...

That is so awesome. What a great deal. If this baby ever comes you will have to teach me what you have learned.

Logan & Lindy said...

Its so addicting WATCH OUT!! I love it. YOu did better on your shopping then mine! I got alot of JUNK food, This last shopping trip! Good job! Its kinda lot of work but its worth it!

Jenn C. said...

I am impressed!

Whitney said...

nice! where did you get your coupons?