Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kids Club at the Mall

E is for Elephant...

Or as Simon likes to say Epi-tent. At least he gets the right number of syllables.
I love that he's talking more lately. I hate to admit this, but he started talking more once I started letting him watch Sponge Bob. Now it could just be a coincidence, but I think he just relates more to Patrick and S.B. more than other cartoon characters. Simon's not exactly "Mr. Well Behaved" and neither are the said characters. I hate them just as much as any parent but I do have to admit, they do make great babysitters.

2 people were neglecting their kids:

Mechelle said...

funny that's what my boys are watching right now! when a mommy doesn't get any sleep she ceases to care, as long as they are entertained. is that bad?

Jessie Lewis said...

Man, if only she had held out for 10 more minutes, I'd have a cute picture of her on the animals! Next week I'll let her sleep a bit longer in the morning.